According to the Legislative Decree of 30 June 2003, No. 196 in regarding personal data to be processed and Regolamento Ue 2016/679 GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) Marcello Aldea informs you that:
a) Personal data freely releases will be stored on electronic databases, protected and not accessible to the public. Owner of database and responsible for processing the data: Marcello Aldea.
The url of our web site is shuttleserviceroma.com
b) details you entered for modules are stored on a database used but solely to produce the document, are therefore not subject to treatment.
c) The processing of data the case for the following purposes:
1. provide the services provided Marcello Aldea and take over the degree of satisfaction,
2. inform you about new products and services Marcello Aldea
3. manage the business of marketing, promotional and publicity for products and services Marcello Aldea
4. comply the law.
d) Your personal data may be Marcello reported by Aldea, pursuant to art. 20 of Law: – Natural or legal persons for and / or in Marcello Aldea carry out specific processing services or carry out activities related to or supporting those of Marcello Aldea. In no other case your personal data will be with us transmitted to third parties, except in cases where Marcello Aldea: – took his consent to share its data with third parties; – must comply with orders written of the court;
e) In accordance with the Decree Legislative June 30, 2003, No. 196, Marcello Aldea recognizes the following rights:
1. access at any time its data,
2. to obtain at any time: – confirmation whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and communication in the form intelligible of the data and their origin – the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or block of processed data in violation of the law and updating, correction or, if there is interest, integration Data – attesting that the transactions referred to in paragraph
2b) have been notified, including as regards their content, to those to whom the information was communicated or disseminated – to oppose for legitimate reasons, the treatment of data – to oppose treatment for commercial purposes, advertising or market research. To exercise these Rights can write to Marcello Aldea. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Analytical cookies are used to obtain information on access to the website, pages visited and their number, last page viewed before leaving the site, time spent on the site, geographical location where the visit comes from and this information could be associated with ip address of the user, to the browser used. Analytical cookies can be disabled by choosing the option “RIFIUTO Cookie Terze Parti”.
Functional cookies allow you to store the user’s graphic preferences during visits he made previously such as site layout, font size and so on. These cookies can not be disabled and are always implicitly accepted by the site visitor.